Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Hot Here...Cold There

I've actually been paying attention to some weather forecasts lately...and here is the summary:
This weekend in Colorado Springs the temperature is expected to get into the 100's on Saturday and Sunday.
Those same days in Edmonton, Canada (where I will be competing on Sunday) have a predicted high temperature of 68 and 58 degrees...with a 65% chance of rain!!
I'm doing a little dance in my head right now...oh yeah...sweet...perfect...dream race conditions! I thought for sure that all my luck had run out for this year with the cool weather in New Zealand in March and the freezing rain in Vancouver in June...but I have no complaints about this weather forecast for race day!
Back to the COS weather...summer has officially arrived! I've complained in a few earlier post about the lack of warm weather and sunshine this past spring but with the temperatures soaring into the 100s, I'll keep my mouth shut for a while before I get into how hot it is now:)!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's also winter in Rio!:)

Dad

6:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home