Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, June 29, 2007

OFFICIAL WEBSITE LAUNCH

www.saramclarty.com is officially up and running!!!! Go check out all the hard work that my Aunt Jan has put in and made so pretty! We are still working on getting everything perfect (if you find a defunct link or something, let me know:)...I'm sending her a ton of photos, an updated bio, more info on my sponsors, and all that good stuff! It's even got a page that links straight to this blog...so you can change your 'favorites' from www.saramclarty.blogspot.com to JUST http://www.saramclarty.com/ (so much shorter)!!!
Thanks so much Jan...you rock!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home