Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Edmonton WC Photos


Swim...it seems that I got to draft this time! I actually remember chasing this duck for quite a while...every time I looked up/forward I would almost swim into him:)



Bike...climbing the big hill one of six times. There are actually four women in this photo, I just can't tell who is perfectly aligned behind me!



Run...heading out of T2 at full speed! That is the eventual race winner on my right side...one day I'll hang with these ladies for more than the first 100 meters:)
Click here to check out the updated Triathlon World Cup Rankings...I broke into the Top 25 (at #24) for the first time ever!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the great finish! Woohoo! Those pics and the video has got me pumped for my first race of the season comping up this weekend up in Loveland.

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home