Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, July 26, 2007

IronKids Approaches

The time has come...the first IronKids race of 2007 is this weekend in Colorado Springs! The race site is about a half mile down the road from the OTC...at Prospect Lake Park. I'm so excited to see the kids racing again on Sunday morning. I'll also be working on Saturday at the race-regristration...and visiting with the IK staff that I haven't seen since last year!
Since I just remembered that all this stuff kinda takes up a lot of my weekend...I'll have to move some workouts around to fit them in before and after the race! But I'm not worried about missing a workout or two right now...I'm exhaused after just one week back in the training thing. Along with a bunch of my support-staff, I think that I am VERY low on iron and it is affecting me in many ways...drastic mood swings, always being tired, not being able to sprint, constant unmotivation...these things have been going on for a long time. I have a blood-draw scheduled tomorrow and I will finally get an answer early next week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home