Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, July 21, 2007

HARRY POTTER 7!!!

I thought I'd write a quick post before I disappear for about 5 hours in my room without moving.
I just got ahold of my copy of the seventh Harry Potter book...and I'm going to read the whole thing before dinner!
Also...I know that some of my photos from Pan Am's are not showing up on my blog (just white boxes). I'm working on reloading the photos but they are revolting and not uploading...and since I've got some very important reading to do...it'll be a few more hours before those photos show up:)
Later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home