Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

Huge Start Lists

As of right now...I will be lining up with 77 other women on the starting line of the World Championships in Hamburg, Germany! There are 78 names on the most updated starting list. That will be the biggest field of competitors I have ever raced in an ITU race!
And then two weeks later, I will set another personal record by lining up with 84 other women on the start line in Beijing for the World Cup. The most updated start list for that race has 85 names.
On both lists, the USA is one of the rare countries that has the maximum of 6 women...Japan is the only other country with 6 women at World Champs and Beijing and Canada got 6 into Beijing. That is proof that we have a strong and deep group of American athletes representing the Red, White, and Blue! Go USA!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home