Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, August 25, 2007

I'm In Triathlete Magazine!

For all the ridiculous articles that are usually in this magazine...I don't suggest getting coaching, training, nutrition, or racing advice out of a magazine and 90% of the articles cover IM and 1/2 IM races/athletes/products...there is actually something ITU/Olympic related! On page 82 of the September '07 edition of the magazine you can find a 4 page article profiling the top-5 American men and women heading into the final year of preparations.
On the men's side, we've got Fleischmann, Kemper, Potts, Reed, and Shoemaker. On the women's, we've got the three Sara(h)'s...Groff, Haskins, McLarty...Bennett and Swail. All ten of us also got a small action photo next to our one-paragraph bio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home