Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, October 24, 2004

Home again?

Just got back to Gainesville...love that 2 hour drive! Had a great dinner with the family while watching the Tiburon Mile swim on TV. It was great to have the family see the race (although 90% of the show was on the men's race)!
We had fun cutting up trees in the yard and throwing them into the forest, playing with the cats, BBQing, and watching TV with the new satellite before we drove up in the dark.
Now I'm doing some last minute work for class tomorrow and heading for bed.
Looking forward to the Monday morning swim tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home