Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

OWWWW!

So I was enjoying a fantastic massage yesterday after all our training sessions...I was thanking Diana for the great massage and leaving the room so Jasmine could get her massage...I opened the door and started walking out but I missed the opening and rammed my big toe into the lower corner!!! PAINFUL! I've got a nice big slice in the front of my big toe...left a bit of blood on the door...the only good part was I was still in Diana's room and she had one of those big medical bags so I was bandaged up in about 3 seconds!!
Today we went for a short (very short:) jog outside the hotel. After a quick shower we grabbed some b-fast and after I finish this blog I am going to grab my biking gear for another trip to the bike course. We rode it about 3 times yesterday but I feel like getting more comfortable on all the turns (all 124 of them!!!!!).
After biking we will come back to the hotel to get in matching USA clothes and go to the pre-race meeting...should be fun. Oh yeah, after the meeting at the race course we are going to swim in the motor boat stadium (by-the-way, upon further observation, it is salt water!!! and it's full of motor boat gas and stuff...and not lacking in the floating garbage department!) So much for the dream of a clean, fun swim. With all that cleanliness in mind...Diana provided me with a rubber glove to tape over my injured toe! haha Lets hope no infections start on the day before the World Championships (but like Jenna mentioned...I'm not a retard and going to spend a week in Beijing, China after this!!) haha
I'm leaving now b/c Jenna wants her computer back and I really have no other news to tell ya'll 'bout. Peace out:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home