Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Escape on TV

I’ve heard from a few people (my mom, dad, and brother) that The Escape From Alcatraz triathlon TV show aired on Sunday morning in Florida! I don’t know if that was the only showing…I don’t know if it played everywhere at the same time…I don’t know if I looked good:)?!?! But if you happened to be watching TV and see the broadcast, I hope I didn’t ruin the ending by telling you who won (and who got third in the women’s race:)!!
Since I kinda know what happened in the race (I was there, remember) and I’ve been given a summary of the TV show from each family member mentioned earlier…it sounds like I got some great coverage (my sponsors will be hearing from me soon:), they made sure to mention 10 times that “SHE’S A STRONG SWIMMER”, and they made sure to include each time I was passed.
My support crew in DeLand (with the satellite/cable technology) made sure to record the show and as soon as my dad can get it burned onto a DVD and into the mail…I will get to watch it! You can also order the DVD online at the Escape website…but my family has to be useful some way (hahaha, I’m just kidding, you know that I sorta love you guys:).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home