Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

Weather Adapting

I keep checking the weather online for both Beijing and for Jeju. They are very, very, very similar and I'm so glad that I am getting these days to adapt before the race in Beijing next weekend. Today we did a hard run workout from 2-3:30pm in the sun and humidity...it felt just like how I will be suffering through the race next Saturday!
Between now and that race...I'm enjoying the fun programming on BBC. Some of the shows I haven't seen before but as long as it's British humor, I will watch it non-stop. Except when sleeping (of course) which I need to do very soon. After a hard day today (in the pool and around the track) we are looking at a tough mid-morning bike/run brick workout. Hopefully, this time, we will find some roads that are not straight up and down...maybe some rollers would be nice (because finding FLAT in this place would be easier than finding a hamburger and french fries).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home