Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

In Loving Memory


I will miss my beautiful little Angel. He, literally, flew into my life one day, 6 or 7 years ago, at swim practice in Port Orange and he was loved by my family and I for many years to follow. He was the McLarty Farm's guard bird, chirping when anyone approached. He would passionately sing to anything that was yellow and having his head scratched was his favorite past-time. No matter where I was in the world, South Africa, China, Germany, Australia...he would always whistle to me on the phone and I would never be home-sick. I don't know when or where he was born and raised, but he will always be a part of the McLarty family. I love you Angel and I will always whistle to you. Thank you for all your pecks:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home