Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Swim Fest '09

Smile and Wave...I got in the water for a 5 minute demonstration of all the drills/techniques I was teaching.

MASS START!

Open water in the pool!

Teaching efficient 'sighting' methods.

Our fancy open-water-course at The Woodland's pool. 6 huge balloons, 6 dive-bricks, 1 50-meter pool, and no lane ropes.

Coaches, swimmers, staff...after a long day at the pool.

Teaching open water drills to use during swim practice (with lanes and walls...it can't be perfect every time).

Instructing the swimmers, teaching the coaches, loosing my voice. All in a day's work:)

Me...and 6 'real' Masters coaches...at the 'round table' discussion on Friday night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home