Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, May 21, 2009

Rowan & Gwyn



Photos of the Meyers twins...I got to visit Jess, Lucas, Rowan, and Gwyn on Thursday afternoon in Tulsa, OK. It was a short (and very straight) 75 minute drive between OK City and Tulsa. Took advantage of the race being so close...how often do I find myself in Oklahoma? Actually, that was my first, official, visit to the state. It was Green, Green, Green...and as I walked through the mud in Jess's back yard, I told her to stop hogging all the rain and send some to Florida!!
As I write this, the rain has been coming down in Central Florida for three days straight, we are under flood alerts, and I haven't trained outside for the last 6 workouts!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home