Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

31.5 Hours

If you were ever sitting around on a rainy day, and you started wondering how long it might take to travel from Orlando, Florida to Tongyeong, South Korea...I have your answer!
31.5 FREAKING hours!
Trip time started at 4:30am when I pulled out of my driveway heading to the Orlando Airport. Trip time ended when the bus pulled into the parking lot at the Hansan Hotel, 12:00 midnight in Korea.
I got a fantastic shower, brushed my teeth, hooked up the internet, and now I'm off to sleep!
More updates from Korea when I'm a little more coherent.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home