Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

Chilling in St. Petersburg

I've got about 3 seconds to say hello from St. Petersburg. I drove over this morning, checked in at the pro meeting, check into my hotel, and now I'm off to meet my family for some pre-race dinner! Got to get some yummy chow in me to race fast tomorrow morning!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good race Sara! Keep it up! I read the swim was kind of nasty.

Roberto

10:24 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Sara, Saw the St. Anthonie's results. Congratulations! You must feel great-1st on swim and bike!

Dawn

5:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home