Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Beth's HERE!

My BFFFFFFF showed up on my door-step this afternoon! Of course she timed it just as I finished my lunch...and she hadn't eaten yet :).
Well, we made the most of the afternoon, catching up on life events, sharing photos from our latest travels, doing some light training (perfect since I'm on taper for St. A's), cooking dinner, playing with the cat, etc.
Beth & Robert are down in Florida to visit their parents and go to Paige & Matt's wedding on Saturday (which I have an unfortunately very important reason to miss). Beth dropped Robert off in Orlando for all the pre-wedding festivities and then drove over here. She has to head back tomorrow for the rehearsal dinner in the afternoon but they both plan on making a quick visit to Clermont on Saturday morning to get in a swim practice with Fast Lane!
Coach Alec was ecstatic when I asked if he would mind if Robert Margalis jumped in with the team for a few hours:)
Before all that, Beth and I still have some fun girls-only time planed tomorrow. I have to be at the NTC pool coaching from 6-8:30am so Beth is going to check out the Winter Garden Trail. She showed up with her bike on the back of her car and I said she needs to compare the Clermont hills to those in Athens, Georgia! We are both going to arrive back at the house by 8:45am for a homemade pancake & omelet breakfast followed by more catching up. At 12:30, we have an appointment (along with my Clermont-ian friends Misty & Sara) for a pedicure at the Salon l'Europe!! Pink & pretty toes...here I come:)
In regards to training...all I have on Friday is an easy 2000 yard swim to stretch out and relax. I'm going to head over to St. Petersburg on Saturday morning...no rush when I live 2 hours from the race site:) Hopefully, sometime between now and then, I'll find a few minutes to compose a pre-race Press Release to let everyone know that I'm back on the playing field and ready to rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home