Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, March 23, 2009

Photos from Miami

Race Start...notice how DARK it is!
Danielle, Misty and I after the race....all Smiles:) and Sunshine!
Fl. Lauderdale Beach...enjoying some post-race relaxation and fun!

Me, Dee, and Misty...soreness, anyone??

Of course, we also hit up the clubs and bars on the strip:) If you're in S. Florida, it's go BIG or go HOME!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Dee said...

Hey Sara! Love those pics! :-) Hope the training is going well down in Florida! Im off to Cali to race this weekend...don't worry, I'll make sure I know the bike course ahead of time ;-) he he he!
Hope all is well!
Dee

9:11 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's Sara? Having Mclarty blog withdrawls!
Dawn

4:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home