Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Red Carpet Club

Free food, comfy seats, drinks, bathrooms, peace and quiet...and I still have to pay $6 for Internet! But, I calculated that I had about 3 hours to work on the computer so it was worth it. Especially since I'm going to be air-born for the next 12 hours and I might go into Internet withdrawal!
Jill, Matt, and I were all upgraded to First Class from Orlando to San Fran...so that made the first 5.5 hours of the flight pretty smooth. Unfortunately, the next leg wasn't upgradeable (not that Doug didn't try his darnedest to upgrade me!) so I'll be chilling in the economy section and loving life:)
Thanks to all the people that have sent me comments and facebook messages and texts and emails after St. Anthony's. I'm still sitting on Cloud 9...but need to come back to reality in time for the big race this weekend. Racing ITU again will be exciting, there are so many different little things that make the race change every minute...got to be on your A-Game at all times!
Flight to Korea departs in 1 hour...I'm off to pack up my gear and purchase some food for the long haul! See you on the 'Flip Side!'

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home