Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, May 03, 2009

Worlds BEST Massage Chair

I'm sitting in it right now! I've never been in one this amazing...and the fact that I'm typing on my computer means I'm missing out on the fore-arm massage. But, since I've already been in this chair for 20 minutes, they've already had their fair share:)
It massages your feet, calves, hamstrings, IT bands, hips, spine, sides, back, neck, head, and forearms! Why aren't these on airplanes?
Speaking of airplane seats, I'm going to be pretty comfy on the way home...Business Class from Seoul to San Fran...that's like 12 hours of luxury:)
I don't know why I am excited about the upgrade for my flight home, I kinda feel like I should be in the cargo hold after my race on Saturday. Seriously, that was embarrassingly bad...especially after such a great result at St. Anthony's the weekend prior.
To sum up the Tongyeong World Champ Race...I felt average on the swim, dull on the bike, and flat on the run. I didn't think it could get any worse, but amazingly, it DID! Eventually, I made it across the finish line, as the last American and almost last athlete. On the lighter side of things, I managed to score myself 44 ITU points!! WOW...don't spend those all in one place:)
I'm looking forward to being home soon. It's going to be a long Monday...I started at 4:00am in Tongyeong and will finish at 11:00pm when I pull into my garage. And I will finally get to see LOUIE again!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sara-
Don't feel too bad about your race result because to people like me (not good enough to be pro athletes but better than just the average person-basically a top 10% age-grouper) your race result TOTALLY rocked! I don't care where you placed-you still did an AMAZING job and had super fast times.-If I ever have times like what you posted in Korea I would frame them and carry them with me everywhere I went and make people look at them! :) I would be so proud. So don't be discouraged any because you're still a BIG step ahead of us non-pros who work hard in training too and dream of one day maybe being right on a pro's tail. :) I know you weren't satisfied with your placement in Korea compared to everyone else in your division but to the rest of us regular triathletes you're still our triathlon hero!!! Keep up your great work-we need you for inspiration!!
~Melissa S. G'ville :)

5:51 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home