Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, October 25, 2004

Saltwater Intrusion in Australia

For the next 2 hours...that is all I care about! I'm meeting with my Environmental Science Lab partner to start working on our case study for class. I just hope that it is more interesting than it sounds!
I got my first piece of fan mail today! From someone in Germany...so I feel a little safer. But I'll try not to let it go to my head:)
We were surprised this morning by not getting a long freestyle workout. Instead...I was in the group that did 300's BUTTERFLY! That was so much better than freestyle, hahaha...but everyone in the group kicked butt and Nesty was proud of us.
Instead of swimming at 5pm with Gator Swim club today, my RTV class finished 2 hours early and I made it to the pool in time to do some crazy abs and swim with the team. The 200 and up group (a.k.a. the distance group) actually did all sprinting today. Lots of 50's & 25's...work on that speed babe!
D-mac IS in the Purdue group. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but it DOES mean that he is in the 2pm training group and not the 4pm training group! I guess he made the cut-off to be on the team...now he just has to keep doing everything he has been doing (like kicking butt every time he gets in the pool) and he'll never lose that spot! (Like we ever doubted him.)
It's time to get back to thinking about Saltwater Intrusion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home