Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, November 06, 2004

Art Show

It's the weekend of Gainesville's Art Show. I love wandering the streets looking at all the beautiful art work...wishing I had a HUGE house to put it all in! My roomie, Rachel, and I are heading down there right now. It sure is perfect weather right now. We had a huge cold front come down to Florida on Thursday night and in about 12 hours it went from 90 degrees to 70! (and that is COLD for those of us with thin blood!) I get to pull out the sweaters and scarves from the back of the closet now! Oh yeah, and running in and out of the out-door pool is tons of fun! Had to do that this morning for AM practice, which was so easy! I LOVE TAPER!
After visiting the art show it will be time to head over to the pool to watch the Florida State High School swim meet. My club coach, Steve Lochte is here with Creek/Daytona swimmers...time for me to do a little cheering. I know that there will be NO one from my high school so I might as well cheer for someone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home