Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Drawing a Blank

I've got nothing! Unless you want to hear, in detail, how to make a documentary for RTV class or how a cogeneration steam & electricity plant works...I have nothing else to say! The present is so bleak compared to the future.
Oh, I thought of something exciting...on Friday there are two swim meets at the O'dome. First the Lady Gators swim South Carolina and then the men swim South Carolina and Texas (neither one will be much of a threat)!
Where will you find me on Friday? In the computer lab working on my project? Hell no! I will be at the pool, cheering! Earlier today, I bought stuff to bake cookies as a 'good luck' to the ladies...I seem to have eaten most of it already, oops.
Oh, got something else exciting. Posted below is the race map for the World Champs. Not a very exciting race course...boring rectangle...but I'm sure the race will be exciting!


5k Open Water World Champ race map...we are swimming in the Dubai Creek (not the Persian Gulf as mentioned earlier) Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home