Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

Observation

Ever notice that when you have something really important to do that you tend to get a lot of cleaning done? For example, I have a BIG project due soon, but all I have accomplished is washing my dishes, doing the laundry, and cleaning my room. It is just me?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Sara,
It's Katrien (from CC @ DHS)

Hehe- this observation is the best one ever =) You are SOOO right.

I just spent all night cleaning up my apartment.
it may have something to do with the fact that-
I have a huge exam and 5 presentations tomorrow.
groan... not ready... but it sure keeps me efficient with everything else! ;)

1:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home