Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, September 09, 2007

Day Off...Sightseeing Time

FINALLY...a day to rest, recover, and relax! The schedule for today involves lots of 'optional' events. First, we have an optional swim at the beach this morning. The vans are leaving in about 10 minutes and I've already got my suit on. My sun screen is soaking in because I woke up to bright, clear skies this morning and now is not the time to get a brutal sun burn.
After we return from the beach, the second half of the Korea-Campers are going over to the World Cup soccer stadium for massages. Sarah, Jarrod, and Matt went yesterday and came back with good things to say...so I'm really, really, really looking forward to my hour massage today! I have become accustom to at least one massage per-week when I am at the training center so my body is kinda stiff now...especially with all the hours I have spent crammed into an airplane seat!
After the swim and the massages, there is an optional sightseeing trip around Jeju Island. Everywhere we ride our bikes there are signs for waterfalls, museums, parks, volcanos, etc. I can't wait to get my camera out and capture some images...to post on my blog, of course:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home