Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, May 31, 2008

No News Is...Good News?

I know I left a cliff-hanger at the end of my last post...promising to update with any news regarding my future house.
Well, I've got absolutely NOTHING to report! My real estate people haven't heard back from the other real estate people, who haven't heard back from the bank that owns the house.
So, another weekend comes and goes and I continue to hang in house-hunting-limbo. I'm keeping myself preoccupied by continuing to train hard for World Champs next weekend and filling in on household chores while my Mom is on an adventure vacation with friends.
The email updates regarding Team USA info for Vancouver next weekend have started pouring in. The staff has my flight info so I know that travel to and from the hotel will not be a problem...I am also looking forward to seeing a couple of people who are on the same flight from Denver to Vancouver on Wednesday afternoon. There are a couple of team dinners scheduled...no complaints there about FREE food! I've got some scheduled times that I am going to be appearing at the ORCA booth to sign autographs...very exciting for me, forget about the other people:)!
Oh yeah, and the race...the Women's Elite World Championships starts at 1:00pm on Sunday, June 8th. That would be 4:00pm here on the East Coast and I'm almost positive that there will be LIVE race coverage at www.triathlon.org. Check it out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home