Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

White Tees

My printer deserves a 'good job'. It worked hard today. I designed and then printed a bunch of iron-on designs for the Florida - Georgia Dual meet on Thursday. A bunch of the Graduate Gator Girls are going to be looking good in the stands...cheering like crazy! I'm heading over to Blair & Casey's place where we are going to iron the designs to shirts we pick up at Walmart. We're also going to bake some goodies for the ladies so they kick Georgia's butt on Thursday!
Today was a successful workout day. I started with a 6 mile jog this morning...I only need to take off about 12 minutes to be at race pace:). After doing some erands in town, like buying iron-on paper, I spent 3 hours on the design. Headed to the weight room at 2pm and swam 6000 from 3-5pm.
I would attach a picture of the shirt...but I'm going to wait until they have been unveiled at the meet! Go Gators.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home