Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

2 to go!

2 assignments to finish
2 classes to attend
2 days of school left
2 more boxes to fit in my car
I'm definitely not on East Coast time yet. I fell asleep by 9:30 last night and I was wide awake at 6:30 this morning. That is a bit different from my normal habit of 11pm-9am:) But I made the most of being awake so early and went on another jog around Lake Alice. I'm going to miss that 3 mile path when I'm gone. I'm going to miss a lot of things herein Gainesville, that was just one example:)
I made a trip to the local Goodwill yesterday with 4 bags of stuff. Then I had to force myself to not go shopping on the way home!
I'm listening to the soundtrack of Love Actually...favorite song: "I feel it in my fingers, I feel it in my toes"! Time to start getting into the Christmas spirit!


This is a great book! I suggest it to anyone...and it would make great Christmas presents too! It's about 100 women in 100 different sports...it is about their search for the Superwoman inside themselves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home