Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, December 05, 2004

PHOTOS are up and online for viewing pleasure!


I've got PHOTOS!!! It took a while...but i narrowed down my 150+ pictures from South Africa and the UAE to about 50 good ones! The zebra above is a taste of what you will see if you copy and paste all this: http://home1.nikonnet.com/servlet/com.arcsoft.LoginNew?com=arcsoftBanner&awp=index3.html&DIRECT=&USERNAME=sara7411&PASSWORD=nikoneditor_2062077067&WHO=memberguest Posted by Hello
I've been uploading and writing captions for my photos all morning. I hope that someone enjoys them:).
This morning I've also gone through my class sylibi to see what assignments I still need to get done. I have one 3-4 page paper on the Project GreenLight DVDs for telecomm class. That should be pretty simple, what I am worried about is the Watershed project for EnvirSci class. I have NO idea what I'm suposed to do and I have 3 days to figure it out! Wish me luck!
Before Dustin left for the US Open, he left my car at the airport so that I would have transportation when I arrived in G-ville at 11pm. Inside were nice big cardboard boxes that he picked up from home during his Thanksgiving weekend. The point of this story is that I am starting to look around my apartment and wonder what exactly is going to go into these boxes that I have brought from my car. I just don't know where to begin.
Yesterday morning I went down to pick up some packages that were waiting for me at the front desk. I knew what one was...I ordered some stuff online...but the other package was a mystery. The first thing I see when I open the big brown box was a beautiful Tiffany's & Co. box wrapped in a ribbon! I couldn't believe it...who sent me something from Tiffany's!?! I continued to unwrap it and pulled out a beautiful crystal bowl with "NCAA Florida Woman of the Year" engraved on it! Amazing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home