Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I'm Done Done DONE

YEA! Pretty much finished up my 2 1/2 classes yesterday. Coaching swimming...like that class has ever been hard; Telecom...I finished my documentary, the class viewed it, like it, and I turned in a copy to be graded; EnviroSci...gave my exciting presentation on saltwater intrusion, it was short & sweet, fell asleep through everyone else's presentation.
Last minute details - got a photo of Darien & myself to give to Aston in Durban, SA. The box of USA gear for the open water arrived last night - suits, caps, shirts, etc. I'm off to the bank today to get some travelers checks and the grocery store to get munchies (15 hours in a plane is a long time!).
By the way...it's like freezing in G-ville. Try walking from the indoor pool to the locker rooms, soaking wet, when it's 50 degrees out (okay, I'm not walking, I'm running as fast as I can)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home