Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

FunDay Sunday!

Surprise, surprise...the Gator Football team beat South Carolina yesterday. Since that was the last home game of the year, I guess that was my last football game as an athlete...which means no more free tickets and good seats on the 50 yard line! If I ever want to see a game in the Swamp now...I either have to buy tickets, or donate a HUGE sum of money to the F-Club:)! It was a night game, 7pm kick off, so it was nice and cool with a slight breeze in the stadium...much better than a 100 degree game at 12noon!
My attempts at packing for SA & UAE are very slow. I've got some clothes in the bag...but I've got a long way to go until I get on the plane Wednesday morning. Not much packing today since I spent most of the day at the mall with Dustin. Spent a little $$, had a little fun. Our attempt to go see a movie afterwards was unsuccessful because there is nothing in the theaters right now! Ocean's 12 is coming out really soon, I finally saw a preview for it on TV after they showed Ocean's 11, of course. That will be top on my list of things to do post-traveling.
USA swimming called and said that tomorrow I should get a package in the mail with my USA team gear for the open water world champs. Great, just what I need, more stuff to pack!
I'm trying to think of as many fun things to take on the airplanes as possible. I've got books, cards, UNO cards, crossword puzzles...any ideas? 40 hours on a plane...I need something to pass the time.
This morning I spent 2 hours in the computer lab working on my documentary for telecom class. I think I'm done...well, I am 'C' project done, at least. We will see in class tomorrow what Tim thinks of it. After telecom class I am giving a presentation with my partner in Environmental Science lab. It's about salt water intrusion in the Burdiken Delta in Australia...considering I really don't know that much about the topic...we'll see how the presentation goes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home