Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Friday, December 03, 2004

Back in the US of A

Well, 24 hours ago I was in the UAE, now I'm in the USA! It's great to be home and preparing to sleep in my own bed. It should be an interesting experience because I have just spent 3 weeks getting used to sleeping on beds that are as soft as rocks. I wonder how it will feel to have the mattress actually give a little when I plop down in a few seconds? Before I go find out...thanks to my bro for leaving my car at the airport for me (and for remembering to lock the doors and roll up the windows). I just talked to him on the phone...he is with the Gator team at the US Open this weekend in San Antonio, Texas. Yesterday he swam the 400 free...good times and placing. Today he swam the 400 IM...best time of 4:31 and second place to none other than Ryan Lochte! Congratulations Dustin and Go Gators!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home