Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving Weekend Thanks

Things that happened last weekend that I'm thankful for:
Dustin came home for the holiday on Wednesday afternoon!
I ran a really good time for the 10 mile Turkey Trot on Thursday morning (1 hour, 11 min, 12 sec).
All my family baked their favorite dishes for dinner.
My aunt Jan and grandma Jane came over to the house for a visit!
We all went to dinner at the airport and pigged out on the huge buffet line.
All the kids in college came to swim practice on Friday morning: Beth, Ryan, Kyle, John, Dustin, etc.
My rear tire was sliced on my bike ride but I had all the tools to replace it.
Mom and I went to a great yoga session on Friday night.
After Saturday morning practice the Grams and McLarty family went to breakfast together.
Dustin drove safely back to Gainesville to watch the football game (I'm not thankful for the early departure, just the fact he made it safely)!
THE GATORS ALMOST SHUT OUT THE SEMINOLES!!! 34-7 was the final score! GO GATORS!
I got to sleep in on Sunday morning!
I was able to finish my PowerPoint presentation for my lecture on open water swimming this weekend.
I ordered snow skiing gear and hiking boots for more adventures in Colorado!
All in all, I'm thankful for the whole weekend...being with my family...training hard...having fun...HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYBODY!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home