Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

GMAT Time Has Arrived!

I’ve been to breakfast, now it’s time to get in the car and drive to the testing location! My test starts at 9am…they estimate the test running from 9am to 1pm…I have done some practice tests on the computer and I don’t think they actually take that long. But I’m not going to rush any part of it. This is something that I need to take seriously because I don’t want to take it again.
Wish me luck from 9am to 10am because the first hour consists of writing 2 essays! After that we have 75 minutes of math problems and another 75 minutes of verbal problems. I will get a tentative score when I finish the test…I don’t know if I’d rather wait 2 months for my score like when taking the SAT? I guess I will like getting my score right away if it ends up being good!
Results will be posted soon:)!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home