Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Topic: Everything

Location: desk chair, room 316, building 10, USA Olympic Training Center, Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
Weather: Snow from 8:30 to 9:30am; currently sunny and melting all the snow.
Training: 4500m hard swim practice from 8-9:30am; light jog in the afternoon.
What I was just doing: practicing my essay writing skills for the GMAT test.
What I should be doing: more practice for the GMAT.
What I will be doing instead: cleaning my room, surfing the internet, writing this blog.
OTC room update: the world’s UGGLIEST curtains were installed in our bedrooms. (no photo available b/c my camera is broken)
Camera update: my dad said not to take it into a shop and pay $$ until he has a chance to fix it.
Travel update: I need to sign up for a OTC shuttle to the airport because I leave in 4 days!
4 days: I should probably start packing sometime soon!
Packing: it’s going to be hard because on of my bags on the airplane is going to be my bike box.
Bike box: I’m flying Delta and I’m going to have to shell out $80 for an ‘oversized’ bag.
Coaching update: I passed the ‘Safety Training for Swim Coaches’ on Monday.
Requirements: my First Aid and CPR certification along with the STSC test allowed me to take the Level 1 test.
Level 1: the ‘Foundation of Coaching’ test is on the USA Swimming web-site; I took it yesterday, passed with a 95%!
Processing: everything has to be processed by the Florida Swimming LSC and then I will be an official Level 1 Swimming Coach!
Future: I have been given the OK to sign up for the USA Triathlon Level 2 coaching clinic…I’m thinking about doing that next year.
Ending: Later Gators!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home