Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, January 05, 2006

Phone Call

I got THE COOLEST phone call last night!
Our good family friend...Sally Gist...called the house to ask my parent for my phone number in Colorado. Well, she was a bit surprised when I answered the phone and asked why I wasn't in COS!
I replied that I was flying back on Friday afternoon and would be in the Springs by the weekend. Sally then explained to me that she and Jimmy (her husband) were flying up to Pubelo and driving to Monarch Mountain for some skiing...and they were wondering if I wanted to join them!?!
That was an easy answer for me...YOU BETCHA!
So I'm getting back to the OTC at about 10pm on Friday night...and I'll have NO problems getting my butt up at 6am to meet them on the slopes! I'm sooo excited to have another reason to go skiing...and this time: with some company!
My bike is all packed up...I'm doing some laundry as I type...I've got to run some errands today...and pretty soon I'll be back to the snow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home