Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

Day 2 Back on Schedule

My 2 week break ended yesterday morning when I dove in the pool at 8am for a 4000 meter swim practice. I also did my first run workout since finishing the Westchester Triathlon on September 17th…that was painful! One option for running was to do the Jack Quinn Pub 5k in downtown COS…but since it looked like rain, I ran on the treadmill instead. When it was time for the Pub run, it wasn’t raining so I pedaled my mountain bike downtown and pedaled around the loop while cheering for everyone who was brave enough to run.
Today’s workout schedule also starts with a swim (I actually need to be heading to the pool right now) and ends with a 2 hour mountain bike ride. I’ve included an Ultimate Frisbee session by inviting friends and teammates to join me outside in the grass field at noon…hopefully the weather will be perfect.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home