Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Next Stop: Beijing!

It's 6:30am here in Jeju, Korea. We are all awake for an early breakfast and our bags are getting loaded into the vans. Half the team has a flight to Beijing at 9:45am...the other half departs later today. The vans will drive us to the other side of the island, about a 1 hour drive, to the airport. Unfortunately, my group doesn't have a non-stop flight to Beijing...we have a 4 hour layover in Pusan, Korea...and we arrive in China around 3:40pm this afternoon.
I have not posted in a few days...been busy doing last minute training sessions, etc...and we have been hooked on the game of Boogle (finding as many words among 16 letters as you possibly can in about 2 minutes). Earlier this year in Australia, we were hooked on the game of Scrabble...Sarah Haskins brought her Scrabble game again, but the Boggle game (which I gave her as a house-warming gift:) has become the game of choice for this group! What is it with USA Triathletes and spelling/word games??
I look forward to finding some Internet time during my 4 hour layover in Pusan and writing more about the events during my last few days here in Korea. But right now, I should be helping load the heavy bags and bike boxes into the vans!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home