Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Land-Ho & Happy Holidays

The McLarty Clan is back on dry land after a three day adventure along the St. John's river. The house boat was a success (meaning it didn't sink, crash, run ashore or tip over:) and we just arrived back home. I took a plethora of photos, including the first underwater shots I have taken with my water-proof camera, and I can't wait to browse through them and upload a summary of the trip.
Right now, I'm checking the few emails that were waiting in my inbox and catching up on major events in the world news that I might have missed (we didn't have TV).
I hope that everyone had a fun and happy time during the holidays. I got to spend it with my loving family and I've very thankful for that! Now, it's back to work for everyone here...Mom is already in the shop, Dad is unpacking the truck, I am thinking about tomorrow's training, and Dustin is plopped right in front of the TV trying to enjoy the last few hours of his freedom from UF...tomorrow he has to head back up to Gainesville and report in for swim practice (Go Gators:)!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home