Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, March 10, 2008

SPEEDO's World Swim Against Malaria


Please check out the World Swim Against Malaria site to see what it's all about.

I have registered as a swimmer and donated one mosquito bed-net. After swim practice this afternoon I will plug in the distance I swam and help reach the goal of swimming around the world by April 5th.
If you would like to join the cause, you can register yourself as a swimmer here.
If you would just like to make a donation to help kids escape the mosquitoes carrying malaria...you can sponsor ME here. Just $5 gets a new, long-lasting, insecticidal net put over the heads and beds of those in need!
Please help us get more nets!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home