Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Monday, February 25, 2008

Photos from My Travels

Dustin turning in one of his IM events at the 2008 SEC meet in Tuscaloosa, AL.

The start of Dustin's 200IM prelim's race at SEC's...he is in lane 3.

Dustin behind the blocks...looking serious and focused! Go Dustin Go!!!


The view out my apartment window in COS on one of the days I was in town visiting! Yeah, SNOW, and lots of it!

This was my mother, tonight, at the lake party, paddling a sailboat into the dock!

These are Gator Parents! The most dedicated and obnoxious fans in the entire SEC!
The McLarty Clan...the last time we will all be in attendance at a Gator Swim Meet! 8 years, thanks for the memories, good luck to the future!
These are the cute little juniors and youth triathletes at the Tuscaloosa camp...this looks kinda familiar...oh yeah, we do these swim/bike brick workouts in COS as part of the National Team training...look out, we've got some future stars here!
Working on swim technique and form at the tri-camp.

Two members of the "Wind Jammers." If you are looking for a band to perform at your party/event/banquet, think about booking the "Wind Jammers!" As long as all you require is "Hey Jude," "Blowing in the Wind," or "Happy Birthday" performed by one keyboardist and one guitarist that sometimes aren't in sync and don't know all the words yet...look no further:)!!

An additional member of the "Wind Jammers": John on the shakers!
I can't believe that I'm 25 years old!
The co-B-Day dinner/celebration...left to right: Cliff, Me (b-day girl), John (b-day boy), my Mom, my Dad, and Johnny (John's son). Nancy, (wife and mother of John and Johnny) is the photographer.
This is my very determined mother...sailing on a perfectly calm afternoon with out a ripple of wind on the lake...hence the reason she was paddling into the dock! Dinner was going to be served without her if she decided to wait for a gust of wind:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home