Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

In The News

USAT has published a list of the American Triathletes who have qualified to compete at the Olympic Trials in Tuscaloosa, Alabama. There are 12 women and 10 men on the list...Sara McLarty (yours truly) is one of those 22 athletes!

Here is my second USAT Elite Update from Clermont.

On our last January day at the pool in Clermont, a local news crew dropped by to do a little story on the Floridians training for trials. Here is the Central Florida News 13 story (and link to the video).

Here is my first USAT Elte Update from Clermont.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home