Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Photos from Clermont




I finally got my camera out of the bag and took some photos of the house that I'm living in in Groveland. My roommates are Matt, Jasmine, Joe, Mark, and Brian...we've been here for a little over 2 weeks and we've got about 12 days left. The weather has treated us pretty good, only a few slightly cool days (a basic Florida winter) and lots of sunshine. I forgot my camera at our last two events...Cliff's Birthday Party on Sunday night and the BBQ at my house on Monday...fortunately, both times, someone else had a camera and I'm just waiting to snag photos from their cameras:) Until next time, enjoy these photos of our living room, dining room, kitchen, and pool in the backyard.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home