Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Saturday, January 19, 2008

It's Raining...

it's pouring outside! But my Dad reports that the weather will be cleared up by tomorrow morning so that we will have no problems on the Windermere Group ride! Darn, and I was hoping for a weather-related excuse for a day off:)
I took a work-related day off today...I was up at 5am working until 12 noon at the St. Pete Beach Classic 5K and 10K run. Again, I was working for Event-Tech (the same people who time all the IronKids events). After lunch with all the race directors and crew, I headed home through Tampa for another uneventful two hour drive.
As soon as I got back to the Swiss Ski School, the rain started and it hasn't let up since! I did get a lot of paper-work and computer work done...which is also very important in my business. I'm working on my ideas for my talk at the USAT SouthEast Expo next weekend, planing some flights for the upcoming months, catching up on emails with my family, etc.
I've got nothing else worth reporting today on my glorious blog...we'll see what happens with the hard ride tomorrow and then it's time to plan a fun BBQ at the McLarty Farm on Monday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home