Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Blogging from a New Location

I love posting from new locations...it just shows how amazing technology is today and it also proves that I do a LOT of traveling:)
I'm sitting in Dr. Keith's offices down in West Palm Beach (Lake Worth, FL to be exact) checking my emails before heading back to my car to drive home. His offices, Advanced Wellness, are worth making the trip from Groveland, Clermont, DeLand, or where ever I might be in the world. Actually, sometimes, I don't have to travel to his offices, because he now travels with the USAT National Team to our big events (World Champs, Olympic Trials, Olympic Games, etc).
I just drove 3 hours down here, had treatments for an hour and I'm trying to take a quick break before the 3 hour drive home. I've already got my bags packed for my weekend in Nashville so there will be no running around the house tonight...just getting home safe and going to bed.
Tomorrow morning I will be up early to drive to the Orlando Airport but I will have Julie Ertel with me in the car to keep me awake...she has promised to buy me a hot cocoa at the airport in exchange for the ride!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home