Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Nashville Photos

One section of the expo...

Another section of the expo...

The section of the expo with the stage for all the talks, fashion show, and awards presentations.

Michael, me, and Bob...the three guest speakers for the event.

John Couzins and I posing with some of the Grand Ole Opry caracters.

My view of the stage from the church pews. The building is actually a church converted into a musical theater.


Shelby, me, Bert, Kathleen, and Rod (John is taking the photo)...all enjoying the Grand Ole Opry show.

I can't remember her name, but this was one of the many performers of the evening...I think she was in her 80s but could still get out on stage and belt out her country hits! Impressive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home