Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

#699, 2 Months, Golden 25

This is my 699th post...just thought I'd let you all know that. It shows up when I click to write a new post, but no where on my blog does it count how many times I've written.
Exactly 2 months from today is the second USA Triathlon Olympic Trials in Tuscaloosa. It's Feb. 19th and we race on April 19th. It's actually a short two months because one of the months is Feburary with only 29 days this year.
My 25th birthday is quickly approaching...I can't believe I'm going to be a quarter-of-a-century old. YIKES! I had a great celebratory dinner with a bunch of my friends out here in COS...I chose Poor Richards, again! Can't go wrong with my favorite place in the Springs (except they never brought out Sharon's pizza so that was a big negative).
Thanks to everyone who came out tonight and THANK YOU for the amazing Josh-and-John's ice cream birthday cake! That was going to be our next stop for the evening, but J&J's was brought to me:)

1 Comments:

Blogger Steve said...

you can't believe you're 25!?!? ;-) wait until the year you turn 40, as I will this year. Best of luck in your race less than 2 months. I'll have CA 70.3 under my belt by then......Go Gators!!!

so happy your foot is doing well!!

savery2151

11:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home