Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Latest Photos

My Grandma Jane had her 88th birthday on Feb. 4th. We celebrated with a small family lunch at the house...lasagna, green beans, and my yummy banana-chocolate-chip-walnut cake!
My mother, the professional sign-painter, made this fun sign for my Grandma's home-business!

Yesterday was 2008 Senior Day at the UF pool...Dustin (and the 14 other seniors) were honored before the meet. This is a photo of Mom, Dad, and Dustin shaking hands with all the coaches.

Mom and Dad are smiling because this is their LAST Gator dual-meet! Eight years of commitment to the swim & dive team...thanks for all your support!

Dustin swam another fast 200 Fly and WON his last event in the Florida O'Dome! A perfect way to finish his collegiate dual-meet career!

Dustin and JB (roommates) celebrating their survival of four years with Troy, Nesty, Wilby, etc.

This morning my Dad and I rode 50 miles with the Sunday morning Port Orange group...dang, it was a crazy windy day...but we completed it without any crashes!

I fixed myself a yummy lunch when we got home and then I baked these yummy pumpkin-blueberry muffins. (The berries are supposed to be cranberries but since the holiday season is over, and fresh cranberries are unavailable, I made an in-season substitution and they were still a success!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home