Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Sunday, March 02, 2008

Featured Athlete

Sarah Thomsen just published a new website called HerTri.com. It is a multisport site for women, about women, and by women. I was honored to be the first featured athlete for the month of March. Check out our fun interview on the site.
Thanks HerTri.com for the opportunity to speak to multisport women about my life as a pro triathlete!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen in Budapest said...

Sara, I just found you through Bree. Just wanted to say congratulations on the feature and I'm sure I'll be following. I'm a newbie to tri but excited. My first race is this July and I'm learning a lot from the online community. Thanks for posting.

1:51 PM

 
Blogger Jen in Budapest said...

Sara, I'd love to hear about the French sprint tri's you are planning to do. I am doing my first tri in London this July but I'd love to add another one if there are any in the fall. Can't wait to hear from you. Jen

2:13 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home