Upon my departure from college and as I approach entering the real world...a great way to keep in touch with friends and family. Although I will be living farther away...you will all be closer to my heart.

Thursday, May 01, 2008

Packing??

I fly to COS on Saturday morning...but since most of the day tomorrow will be occupied by Dustin's graduation festivities...I realized that I need to get ready today.
And then I looked around and remembered that half of my personal belongings are still out in COS so I don't really need to pack anything. I've got some undies, a new pair of cycling shorts, some running shoes, and my toothbrush. in a bag..oh, and my whole bike in the box, but that was a given.
So, other than unplugging my computer and putting together some traveling snacks, I'm all ready to go!
I must admit that I'm not very excited to go because I got a call this morning from friends in COS and they thought it would be funny to tell me that it's SNOWING! No joke...it's freaking snowing!
It must be time to finally announce that I'm starting to look for my own place to live...in Clermont, Florida. After discussing and listening to some advice from my parents (strange to realize that they actually know stuff:) I realized that I can go train in COS at any time because the OTC is there (as long as I am a National Team member, I can apply for a day, week, month, etc. of time at the Center...same goes to the one in Chula Vista, CA). So why not put some roots down in a winter-ing place that is great for training?!? As soon as I get back from this trip to the SNOW, my Mom and I are going condo-hunting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home